You can type here any text you want

Edelbrock Tunnel Ram

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hot Air

E85 and S.E./Carolinas Moderator
Staff member
Anyone got an Edelbrock tunnel ram intake for sale? Anyone got a picture of one?
Conrad

I have one that has been modified. I would be interested in selling it.

Oh c'mon guys, here is how they are supposed to look!

Attachments

• const10.jpg
    const10.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 360
Oh c'mon guys, here is how they are supposed to look!

Now are you talkin about the intake, or motor in general? :confused: Thats just plain nasty Billy! You gotta love something that awesome that looks that damn good.
CC

Don,
Great! Send me a picture!
Conrad

ps...thanks so much for starting the advanced engine post. It has been very enlightening.

Believe me, more than he wants to think about.

I am not bragging by any means....actually admitting to stupidity! By the time we finished up the plumbing for the coolant, intercooler, fuel and oil, I spent approx $2200 with Aeroquip. I cannot use a "used" fitting especially if it is faded or scratched. The new car uses the lighter stuff (black hose/fittings) which is more stupid!

I am not bragging by any means....actually admitting to stupidity! By the time we finished up the plumbing for the coolant, intercooler, fuel and oil, I spent approx $2200 with Aeroquip. I cannot use a "used" fitting especially if it is faded or scratched. The new car uses the lighter stuff (black hose/fittings) which is more stupid!

Oh, but it looks sooo cool. Money well spent in my book.

Is the intake a sheet metal intake or an Edelbrock tunnel ram w/injectors and a new top? Cannot see much of the intake. Awesume motor! A work of art.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
Conrad

One more question. How many fitting do you have in your "leftover box". I think about how "Stupid" I am every time I thumb through mine. :eek:

Back