You can type here any text you want

EGR Blockoff Plate, Wiring Question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

54Rich

Who sells these?

Since I have a TT chip, can I just leave the connector disconnected? Or do you remove the connector and bury the wires into the harness?

Also, won't be using the factory waste gate device, can I just unplug it as well?

Don't want the clutter, however, I don't want error codes either.

Thanks

Who sells these?

Since I have a TT chip, can I just leave the connector disconnected? Or do you remove the connector and bury the wires into the harness?

Also, won't be using the factory waste gate device, can I just unplug it as well?

Don't want the clutter, however, I don't want error codes either.

Thanks

yes just take off the solonoid for the egr and get a plate from champion or gbody look at my picture and see how it cleans up that side of the motor. as for the wastegate solonoid i think you need it

yes just take off the solonoid for the egr and get a plate from champion or gbody look at my picture and see how it cleans up that side of the motor. as for the wastegate solonoid i think you need it

Thanks, that looks really nice. What did you do with the wiring and connector? Did you just leave the wategate solenoid where it was?

Thanks, that looks really nice. What did you do with the wiring and connector? Did you just leave the wategate solenoid where it was?
yes the egr solonoid i just taped up for moisture and laid it behind the motor as for the wastegate i just left it hooked up. you can leave it hooked up and tuck it under the plenum ontop of the intake

Back