You can type here any text you want

EGR route?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Regallager(CND)

Just wanted to ask if i can "T" into my vacume advance or does it need a TVS before it hits the carb? currently the EGR is just capped.

The EGR is timed so it'll only come on when you're at a crusing speed Don't "T" it into the vac to the distributor.

The EGR is timed so it'll only come on when you're at a crusing speed Don't "T" it into the vac to the distributor.

where should i plum the EGR, or am i better off just leaving it alone? Thanks charlief1 wanted to ask before i did just to make sure.

If you don't have a vacuum diagram leave it alone and save yourself some headaches.

If you don't have a vacuum diagram leave it alone and save yourself some headaches.

The diagram on the shroud is ledgable but it hard to make sence of it for me:frown: just the thought of the EGR going no where is on my too do list with alot of other things:redface: but still no headaches yet!:)

You need the correct sensors hooked up and the switches need to be there as well.

Back