You can type here any text you want

EGT guage, vacuum brakes, gauges, and more

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
1985GN said:
like he said the brake system is spoken for and on its way tomorrow i will send a tracking number via PM as i could not get to send it out on monday like i had hoped, thanks again

Thanks !

Interested in the EGT gauge. Could you send some pics, or details?
Thanks Mike

hey i gave you a call on sat have not heard back from you yet. you going to be around this sat.? i want to come look at that exhaust housing.

thanks'
don

you still have the test pipe and is it stainless steel

ill take the raptor **** light...im not on here much so if you could call me I can get the money to you faster 904-219-9569 ANDY

raist i was waiting for that call last saturdeay i was at the shop all day i wont be around this saturday though as i have work but i will be there sunday if you would like...as for the test pipe i beleive its stainless but i could be wrong i still have to measure it and check it out its whatever mease gives with his stainless pipe. as for the raptor light ill try to give you a call this weekend if not give me a buzz at 732-688-3923. OPZ as for the EGT guage i have no pics its in perfect shape and only reason for selling is i went to a wideband it does not have a light up back ground but has a hold feature and everything needed to just install and tune

yeah i left a message on the cell phone, but all good i will see if i can get to you sunday. any time??

Your Vacuum Brakes Setup

If That Guy Ended Up Not Getting Your Vacuum Brakes Ill Take Them For Sure
OR IF U KNOW ANYONE THAT HAS ANOTHER SET FOR THAT SAME PRICE

Back