EGT guage, vacuum brakes, gauges, and more

1985GN said:
like he said the brake system is spoken for and on its way tomorrow i will send a tracking number via PM as i could not get to send it out on monday like i had hoped, thanks again

Thanks !

hey i gave you a call on sat have not heard back from you yet. you going to be around this sat.? i want to come look at that exhaust housing.

thanks'
don

ill take the raptor **** light...im not on here much so if you could call me I can get the money to you faster 904-219-9569 ANDY

raist i was waiting for that call last saturdeay i was at the shop all day i wont be around this saturday though as i have work but i will be there sunday if you would like...as for the test pipe i beleive its stainless but i could be wrong i still have to measure it and check it out its whatever mease gives with his stainless pipe. as for the raptor light ill try to give you a call this weekend if not give me a buzz at 732-688-3923. OPZ as for the EGT guage i have no pics its in perfect shape and only reason for selling is i went to a wideband it does not have a light up back ground but has a hold feature and everything needed to just install and tune

yeah i left a message on the cell phone, but all good i will see if i can get to you sunday. any time??

Your Vacuum Brakes Setup

If That Guy Ended Up Not Getting Your Vacuum Brakes Ill Take Them For Sure
OR IF U KNOW ANYONE THAT HAS ANOTHER SET FOR THAT SAME PRICE