EGT guage, vacuum brakes, gauges, and more

1985GN

Breaking parts
Mannix EGT guage part number DT8801, this has a memory feature and comes complete with everything needed, paid 200 for it im asking $155 shipped

complete vaccum brake setup that i bought off of RED REGAL T but i ended up not using..comes with master cylinder, booster, brake pedal and im also including a vaccum hose billet t for on top of TB.....$140 shipped

i have an autometer silver faced 2 5/8 boost guage. this guage goes 30in/30lbs and im including a cup holder for it as well for mounting this whole setup retails for about 80 bucks shipped im looking to get $55 shipped

2 turbo shields cut for mease DP...best offer

i have a raptor shift light that is programmable..its black with yellow LED's ww.raptorperformance.com to see it im asking $55 shipped

cruise control piece for under hood and cable...best offer

heavy duty stock style wastegate actuator....$45 shipped

3" test pipe...$35shipped

stock pulley set...alt, crank, power steering and water pump...$45 shipped

power master motor core...best offer

blue high temp silcone hoses...five 3" by 3" and one 3" into 2.5" $55 shipped

turbonetics .96 p trim 4-bolt exhaust housing.....best offer

stock lower control arms....$35 shipped

all prices are negotiable just doing some early spring cleaning

I'm interested in the boost gauge. Can you send pictures? Is it new or used? Is everything there? What's the bottom dollar? Thanks, R.B.

2 turbo shields cut for mease DP...best offer

I have a car with a mease DP, i hate the turbo shield thats on it right now.

Do you have any natural, non painted turbo covers for a mease DP?
send pics to wanner@kc.rr.com

BW

the guage is used but in perfect shape it comes with everything minus a vacuum hose since i never used teh nylon wth them i also slipped an actual rubber line over the fitting, bottom dollar ill do 50 shipped also i have no pics

the 2 turbo covers that are cut are painted black i have no natural ones shoot me a reasonable offer and there yours.

TTT guage and silicone hoses sold....rest has got to go make me some offers people

interested in the exhaust housing can we meet up to make sure it fits my turbo i have a extra off car from the typhoon with no exhaust housing.

thanks
don

raist if you want im located in bayville if your intersted in stopping by my shop to see that housing

Sent you a PM back. If the Mease test pipe is 14", I'll take it, PM me how you want to get paid, can pick up in person if not too far from Trenton.

Thanks

if you still have the vacuum brake setup ill take it, i need on asap though so please get back to me as soon as possibly and i will send you the money.

Thanks,
Joshua

87grandnat said:
if you still have the vacuum brake setup ill take it, i need on asap though so please get back to me as soon as possibly and i will send you the money.

Thanks,
Joshua

Hey Joshua,

I sent the $ for the brake setup to him a week ago.

Tom

like he said the brake system is spoken for and on its way tomorrow i will send a tracking number via PM as i could not get to send it out on monday like i had hoped, thanks again