You can type here any text you want

Eibach 1" drop, front sway bar end links size

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87 WE2

I went to 1" drop springs from Eibach for my wagon. Anyone know what the correct endlink length is over stock for the 1" drop? I was hoping that someone might have information on an energy suspension end link from another car that I can put on or if anyone knows the end link length maybe I can modify the stock size and make it work? Thanks

My car had the stock size end links on them when I had my Eibachs on the car. They where energy suspension ones. I'm pretty sure I have a new set laying around if you want to try them. I remember the center spacer was pretty similar to the stock end link I had.

I have the stock style replacement end links from energy suspension I have to double check everything but I remember the bar not being completely parallel to the control arm as it should due to the drop I guess. Its not off by much however its not correct.

The bar should be parrellel to the ground or very slightly lower. Maybe .1" lower but that's it. Do your measurements with the chasis fully loaded so you can get it right.;)

Understood which might be my issue since the chassis is bare not drivetrain or body yet

Back