el camino front mount for sale

TURBOELKY

I know this is not a for section, but hopefully they dont remove this. I'm looking to sell my front mount off the elky. It is one of gn1performance first models, i've had to 25psi on accident a time or two, works flawlessly. The pipes are 2.5" I believe, and have been cut to fit. Installation is easy as turning the intercooler backwards to gain 1" clearance for piping. Some mods required, but probably the only front mount that will fit the elky. I'm going back to slic, so dont need this unit. A/C condenser does not fit running this, and Cali gets HOT. Great piece, No damage anywhere, very very low miles on it. $400 plus shipping. from 91606
Jeremy O. 818 808 2634

this is a pic of married4life's car, exactly the same intercooler, same great condition.

Attachments

• rsz_front mount pic.jpg
    rsz_front mount pic.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 374
pipes are 2.5" and are included. Also includes t clamps, hoses, and 3" to 2.5" hose. core is 3"thick/11"high/27.5wide.
I believe the vendor was running in the 6's 1/8th with this same intercooler.

yeah. I'll probably end up putting all these parts on ebay. Gets more exposure on there.

So tempting, but since I got a free SLIC I think I'll save the FMIC route for later on in the cars life.

So tempting, but since I got a free SLIC I think I'll save the FMIC route for later on in the cars life.

trade ya. Cali's valley gets up to 115 in the summer. Car gets too hot inside. Plus leather is no fun when your back is stuck to it. what kind of slic?

cant get pics to post, even after resize. But do have pics of intercooler, and pipes available now for email. Includes the 10 t bolt clamps. Thats 50 bucks just in clamps.
400 shipped firm anywhere in the us.

personally I'd just dump the car and move on :eek: :biggrin: ohhh.. just Ebay the thing :cool:

there you go again old man.....:D just send me a check for it already, you know you need a good pickup/car to throw firewood in:eek: