Email "From eBay".....

Roc87

11 Second V6
Got an email "from ebay", saying I needed to click on the link in the email to keep my account from being suspended. Looked real, clicked on the link and the sign in page looked nearly identical, even the link (in the email) address looked real, but once clicking on the screen, the address of that page, didn't say anything about ebay........I didn't sign in, and instead closed that window, opened a new one, went to ebay, signed in and looked at "my eBay", their little section of announcements said nothing about this type of email...........:confused:

Ebay and Paypal will ALWAYS address you BY YOUR FULL NAME in their emails.

No name = fake

I get these e-mail's at least twice a week from all different types of banks, e-bay, paypal,etc.... I 've sent them back to e-bay but still continue to get them. I almost got hooked the first time. You have to be careful as they do looke real. I wonder how many people have been scammed by this??

around 200 people including myself have ben scammed. it is called identy theft.

i am getting credit card scamms. it is fake when they use ebonics or miss speeld words. just read the email and if it dont make sense the company has a spoof.com to forward to.