You can type here any text you want

enabling Internal datlogger

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

karolko

So I have an XFI and I am doing some rewiring and I got to thinking if there was a better way of how and when to start the internal datalogger.

Right now I simply have the datalogger setup to start logging once I hit the trans brake, (12v to PA Enable [pin b19]).

I was wondering if it is helpful or more useful to start datalogging before I get on the transbrake, i.e. when I am using the 3 step or something like that.

Just humming around an idea and seeing fi some of you have a nice ingenious way of doing this.

I do not want a dedicated witch that I would have to turn on in order for the datalogger to start, I simply want something wired into a switch that I would use during the sequence of staging.

Thanks in advance,

Adrian Karolko

You can also arm the data logger by grounding the Aux7 input (pin A32)

Cal, yes that is what I was planning on doing this time around. Since I am going to be using the digital trans brake relay I will need to ground the clutch signal as well. Too bad there is no radio button to arm the datalogger with the clutch button as well. It would have saved a wire.

Adrian

Back