You can type here any text you want

Engine and ECM grounds??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
'89 TTA has a few of the sensors reading incorrectly, ie. intake temp, coolant temp, BLM's, etc... The car runs very rough, and doesn't make much power either. On a GN this would lead me towards an issue with the grounds. Are the TTA's grounds located on the passenger cylinder head as well?

I don't have the car at the shop yet, but the owner came by on Saturday for a quick look-at. Just trying to get a step ahead for when he drops it off.

K.

no they don't.. pass side rear intake bolt.. actually the second from the rear :cool:

U might consider the grounding kit offered for these cars. Everybody used to carry it - it consolidates all the grounds into a little box that bolts to the firewall. I would imagine that Kirban or Posrton carry it.

U might consider the grounding kit offered for these cars. Everybody used to carry it - it consolidates all the grounds into a little box that bolts to the firewall. I would imagine that Kirban or Posrton carry it.

why would you do that ??? :confused: TTAs go right on the bolt from the factory .. What would you gain ??

Back