Engine Cuts out and stumbles under boost...HELP PLEASE! `

Thanks for replying to my question. I have a powerlogger on the way, I'm hoping to have it installed this week. I'll be posting some of my logs, with the hope of getting a little help from the community.

I will give an extensive update once I pick the car back up however I am not going to go into a lot of detail of what was wrong because the list is too long and will not really help anyone having the same issues that I was having. One thing I will say is if anyone needs a professional mechanic that has learned from the best AND also helped to blaze a new trail by learning some on his own and carrying things further Steve Vailancourt at "Steve V's Automotive" is truly the most trusted person I have ever run across. Steve has been up front and honest on every single step and has been keeping me and the rest of the community posted on his FB and Instagram as well. One thing I did decide to do (since it became available during this whole ordeal) is I decided to bite the bullet and go with the TT ECU. I personally believe that this is one of the weakest issues on these cars based on 80's technology. What the guys at Turbo Tweak have done with this ECU is truly amazing, I cant wait to play with it AND have the reliability of a product that Bob and Eric have worked so hard on. This car has been a journey but I am close to many miles behind the wheel and MANY sets of tires!