engine cuts out

bensttype

Guys, my car has been intermitently cutting out on me. I just changed my plugs and wires (AC 43's and new Red's wires. I replaced my o2 sensor also w/ a Bosch one as well. I later found out that the Bosch sensor is irradic, so I put back the original AC sensor, same problem. I've checked vaccum hoses, and electrical connections and don't see anything wrong. I did however see that the fan delay relay is sort of "melted" the connections have a melted plactic look to them. Any tips from you guys would help me tremedously. sorry for blabbing on :)

oh ya, -------------------------------------------- 86 ttype all stock 160 thermostat, new wastgate hoses, Red's xp pump, soon to be hot wired thanks, Ben

Guys, I am not getting any codes when this happens. I can usually drive the car around for a while before it dies on me. So far has always restarted. It seems to happen when I let off the gas, sometimes it will shut off while I am driving and then, a second later, restart. What do you think? thanks, Ben

i say check your ignition coil pack. it could be mising or something. i have bad injectors and until it warms up my car feels like it wants to die but only at a stop.

It could be the ING. module or coil pack. I had the same problem with mine. I changed both of them and the problem went away.