You can type here any text you want

engine diapers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
...... Some advice also for further improving: absorbing material would need some attaching possibilities as it moved to a back end of the pan due to wind and flexplate shredded it a bit and crossover pipe melted it. But as I said it is a very good solution and I recommend it 100%:smile:

What we have found that works to keep the pad in place is to use a little spray adhesive in the front few inches to keep the air flow from pushing it back. :cool:

Any pics of it installed?

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

I have asked the guys that bought them not to post pics at this point.

If possible, I would like to at least re-coupe my investment in time and $$$ before the "imitators" have a field day with this product.:eek:

The market for this is very limited, and this is a rather simple product to duplicate.

Anyone with some metal working skills should be able to check the NHRA rule book and make one easily.

Only took us 4 tries to make it work for 90 per cent of the turbo Buicks, and with simple mods, the other 10 per cent! :D :smile:

Nick, I read the Milan heads up rules and they want a retention device, but are not requiring it to be SFI rated. I might be interested in one of yours if you have any left to sell.

Ted

Ted, I try to always keep at least one unit in stock. :smile:

Give me a call if you want details, or to place the order, thanks.

Back