Engine Harness Repair Pigtail Kit

GNVenom

$165. This set was built to display the various splice ends. All are properly terminated and sealed, ready to use in your restoration or repair project. Most of the connectors are here, some are not: Relay ends, Oil pressure switch connector, Fuse Links, Grounds, Starter solenoid terminal, and maybe one or two others. Everything you see is described as shown. Most of the 16 gage wires are white, some are black (female Weatherpacks) and a few connectors use color-codes wire. What you see is what you get, great deal for your wiring or re-wiring project.
details.jpg

John-

How long are the wires ends on all of these approximately?

Do you have several of these kit available?

Joe

Is this something that will be for sale again?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Similar ones are on the website, sold individually. The items listed here were a plain-Jane style that we ultimately didn't use for production.

I can put together one more of these splice packages if there is any more interest, but am missing about a dozen pigtails to make it complete.

I have a box of pig tail ends with the pins and little rubbers in a repair kit, also a bunch of pig tails from a G/N wiring harness, for sale., I do have pics.