Engine oil cooler

Huffer

In the process of reassembling my motor after the two center mains went out. I have a fairly new radiator that has always run cool. But, I need to replace the engine oil cooler because of metal contamination. I have a shop that will do the work, but cannot locate an original or aftermarket in radiator engine oil cooler. I don't want to run without one and I don't want an engineering project for an air cooled unit.
Anyone have any ideas or suggestions for sources?

Thanks,
Dave::confused:
86' GN

What radiator do you have? You can try contacting the manufacturer and see if they'll sell you a cooler. If it's one of ours, I can send you a cooler no problem..

Peter

A proper radiator shop can clean out the oil cooler easily. there isn't much to them.

D

In the process of reassembling my motor after the two center mains went out. I have a fairly new radiator that has always run cool. But, I need to replace the engine oil cooler because of metal contamination. I have a shop that will do the work, but cannot locate an original or aftermarket in radiator engine oil cooler. I don't want to run without one and I don't want an engineering project for an air cooled unit.
Anyone have any ideas or suggestions for sources?

Thanks,
Dave::confused:
86' GN
G35 300ZX 350Z EVO S13 16 Row New Super Oil Cooler Kit | eBay