engine rebuild input?

lgonzalez_1986

dont know **** bout gns
Here we go again guys, so I have been talking to a local engine builder that nick from Arizona suggested to a local member, so I want to build me a 450-500 HP engine. My question is how driveable would be on the street and track! And also I have a stock unopened 40k miles I was thinking of just getting another block for the build, how well will the stock block store don't want to do all this and have a seized block! What do you guys think?

450-500 hp. is VERY streetable for a turbo Buick. We run 700+ HP street cars. Storing an engine long term is not a problem. Just remove rocker shafts and spray LPS3 into the spark plug holes and it'll last for years and years. After spraying LPS into the spark plug holes, turn the engine over a few revolutions to evenly apply the protectant. Best to spray it with the piston at bottom dead center, THEN rotate crank. After all cylinders are sprayed, re-install spark plugs. Then spray entire engine with the LPS3 and bag it with heavy plastic bag. Good to go.