You can type here any text you want

Engine RPM

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

007gn

How can I increase my engine RPMs without changing the gear or going to a shorter tire. The car has the basic tt chip n scanmaster set up with alky

What do u want to rev it to? These motors are low reving motors . A cam and a strong valve train and a strong bottom end if u want to go past 62-6300

What's limiting the rpm's now? Valve springs, shift point, trans slippage? What is it doing or not doing?

How can I increase my engine RPMs without changing the gear or going to a shorter tire. The car has the basic tt chip n scanmaster set up with alky
What IS your max rpm now ? Post up your mods , we need more info ! Sam

An intelligent answer to your question is not possible since there is a LOT of information you have not included?

There is no starting point or final goal as to your performance level, and how the car is going to be used, street, strip, all-out top speed runs or some other use?

How about leaving the transmission in a lower gear? That may bring the rpm in the desired range?

Back