Engine runs rough

buicktom61

Hello,

I rebuild my engine some month ago and today it was the first time it ran again. Had some problems to get it started but after I put a new crank sensor in, it started.

First the engine smoked a lot, but after a while, when it warmed up, it was okay. I did some modifications on the engine:

TE-61, G-body stretched intercooler, TT-5.7 chip, TRE-60 lbs injectors, adjustable pressure regulator, hot wire kit, RJC-Powerplate, external Oil Cooler for engine and transmission.

After the engine warmed up, the engine started to go up and down with the rpm and is running rough. When I push the gas pedal it hesitate a little bit and it seems the engine is still running rough. RPM went high, but if I close the throttle, it took a long time to go back to idle speed. Pressure regulater is set to 43 psi without vacuum.

Here are the numbers I read on my scanmaster at idle:

O2 around 700mv
KR 0.0
AF 07
L8 44
BAT 13,8
Int 128
BL 118
CLt 165
AtS 60
r 800-900
tps 46
IAC 65-70
cc 29
MAL 00

Engine is running rough and speeds up and down.

Any idea what's wrong. Are the injectors right. Chip was burned for the injectors and the turbo. 93 octane pump gas.

Any help appreciated.

Greetings from Germany

Thomas

Thanks for the link. I worked perfectly. IAC set to 22 and TPS to 44. Set fuel pressure to 45 lbs.
Engine runs smooth with low up and downs of idle speed within 50 rpm.

Thanks Thomas