ESP Products aka nolag BEWARE

jack44130

Beware of this guy. He is a no good DEAD BEAT. I posted a pic in the parts wanted section for a door panel part that I needed. He replyed that he had 2 panels for $100. I payed him $110 shipped. They came MINUS the part I needed. I payed to return ship them back the next day. Now he is avoiding me. This had been over 4 weeks ago . BEWARE of this JERK.:mad:

A guy there named John, who knew my father in-law was terminal with cancer tried to take advantage of him by quoting him over 8k for a re-build! Nothing special either!!! I was out of the state at the time and he wanted to do it fast and that is what he was going to rape him with. I tried to call (john) for weeks and could never get him to answer.

I bought my billet cam from them.......... the same cam that bored into my block. When I called about the problem they said that they didn't sell too many of them and that they were redesigned now. Also the cam was to big for my combo. They definatly suck, tony is a nice guy though. I spend over 5k with them and the trans they got me was chit too. They also charged me to put new springs in the heads, after they supplied to original springs that came with the cam.

I will post again nolag and esp are the same and are not obeying the system here...

Bad news...

We will not be having this problem again, email sent to JayC:)

Absolutly, but you have to worry about them creating another account and scamming more people :rolleyes:.

ESP Stinks

September of 06 I brought my car down to John to have a twin turbo setup put on my car. Originally it was on their shop car with little bit of mileage, but I was getting a great deal on it. Needless to say I was excited, but wasn't thinking about past experiences with him of how long it takes him to do anything. The work was always good, just took to dam long to do it! :mad: Six months to do a roll cage, almost five months to get my heads from Champion, a year to do a custom front mount bracket for my engine, a complete new engine all together from top to bottom, a year to get my tires and rims which John tried to charge me twice for!!! I finally had it, so July of 09 I came down to claim my car running or not! No Invoice, no paperwork, no receipts, Liked I ASKED FOR!!! Still owes me a tune up and plus body parts at his shop. Worlds worst business owner and only cares about the money you going to pay him and not your car. If it wasn't for Tony (his brother) they would folded a long time ago. Don't waste your time people, he's a LOAD!!! More excuses then a 5 year old! :mad:

Esp

September of 06 I brought my car down to John to have a twin turbo setup put on my car. Originally it was on their shop car with little bit of mileage, but I was getting a great deal on it. Needless to say I was excited, but wasn't thinking about past experiences with him of how long it takes him to do anything. The work was always good, just took to dam long to do it! :mad: Six months to do a roll cage, almost five months to get my heads from Champion, a year to do a custom front mount bracket for my engine, a complete new engine all together from top to bottom, a year to get my tires and rims which John tried to charge me twice for!!! I finally had it, so July of 09 I came down to claim my car running or not! No Invoice, no paperwork, no receipts, Liked I ASKED FOR!!! Still owes me a tune up and plus body parts at his shop. Worlds worst business owner and only cares about the money you going to pay him and not your car. If it wasn't for Tony (his brother) they would folded a long time ago. Don't waste your time people, he's a LOAD!!! More excuses then a 5 year old! :mad:

OMG you are so right about them just wish I seen this post Before I gave them my car. WORST EVER !!!

A few years ago (when esp came out with the twin turbo kit) I warned people tnis guy was a POS and people climbed all over me because he was a good guy. Shame on you. Years ago I almost got nailed by him bad. He got me some before I figured him out. Probably 3-4 K

remember, when you treat people like crap, don't be suprised when you get some on you!!!

Good to know,
I was intrested in his twin t concept and was ready to pull the trigger.
Thanks for heads up

They are out of business. Drove by the shop awhile ago and there's no GN's outside, think its a trans shop now.

John used to be my man. I never had a problem with him except for his prices. Tony was cool as shit, just a real nice guy. Sad to see it came to this.