You can type here any text you want

Estate sale car 83 Regal, Clean ( Pa )

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
SOLD ! and GONE !!!

Attachments

• 83 drivers side.jpg
    83 drivers side.jpg
    690.3 KB · Views: 251
  • 83  1.jpg
    83 1.jpg
    723.2 KB · Views: 272
  • 83 int dri.jpg
    83 int dri.jpg
    537.4 KB · Views: 253
  • 83 dash shot.jpg
    83 dash shot.jpg
    608.1 KB · Views: 238
Interested. Would it be possible to get a picture of the bubbling area both from outside and from inside the truck as viewed between the trunk floor drop off and quarterpanel? Also any pics of the underbody, rear frame rails, engine bay, and under side inner lips of doors?

About how long do you expect the title to take to arrive? Thanks!

yeah I know its not a 87 but you can sure be proud of it, Hell for another 200.0 I would toss in a 87 header panel complete, 87 Na hood, 87 tail lights, 87 na dash setup, all you need is front fillers and some paint. But really its kinda nice to have something a little diffrent, All I ever see around here is 86/87's When I see a 78-83 I do tripple take just neat to see them on the road. kinda like a 64-65 chevelle most guys want 66-72 Big block car but a nice 64 with a 283/ stick is such a sweet driver way better than banging around in a 70 Big block.. Don't belive me drive both for a month and then let me know.

I'm pretty sure the hoods are the same from 81 clear to 87. Not that it matters, just a thought.

I wouldn't touch it except the powertrain. Maybe add some air dams in the front and get 15" rallyes.

GN wheels would look steller on this car with the chrome, One piece air dam, 35% tint and just rock it. No powermaster to worry about, Don't have to watch the knock gauge, you can run 87 octane all day long. Just relax and drive.

Have a local guy interested make a move before its gone !!!

Have a local guy interested make a move before its gone !!!

Did it sell? Brian indicated you had someone looking, and would know after the weekend.
He also mentioned you had/are looking at, a V8 car..[86/87??] Nething new on that?
I called Brian a couple times, but he's loaded up w/ the BG trip. So, thot I'd ask you.

Thanks!
Chuck

Yes I sold it to the same guy who bought the other 83 , he is going to make twins out of them kinda cool, one dead stock with just billet wheels, and the other ls3 turbo with same wheels, same color paint and so one, going to use the v6 na car as his driver.
Going to look at the other car on Friday around 12. I will relay whats what with it.

I also have a 87 limited silver with blue bench interior thats a very nice 307 car. Has new 17x8/ new 275s on it, tinted, 36 mm sway bar, T-type steering wheel with tri shield. Has new glass fillers installed, NOS turbo air dams installed, eveything works 100% its my driver but would sell, ny issue is it was repainted and if you get up close you can see they just taped it off and resprayed, It looks great from 10 ft. That car is $5,000

Did it sell? Brian indicated you had someone looking, and would know after the weekend.
He also mentioned you had/are looking at, a V8 car..[86/87??] Nething new on that?
I called Brian a couple times, but he's loaded up w/ the BG trip. So, thot I'd ask you.

Thanks!
Chuck
Chuck my apologies . I just looked at my e-mail to call you back , but it wasn't good news.

Jason I think Chuck may have been interested in the other 1 you were talking also. You said you will see that 1 on Friday?
We are all lined up for Sema Also. I'll call you later on about that.

Chuck my apologies . I just looked at my e-mail to call you back , but it wasn't good news.

Jason I think Chuck may have been interested in the other 1 you were talking also. You said you will see that 1 on Friday?
We are all lined up for Sema Also. I'll call you later on about that.

NP... Jason, let me know if you get the "friday car", and the details on it....

Back