Ever eat the same rice twice? I did!!!

The Darkside

Heavy Metal Thunder
I was just leaving a buddy's place today & pulled out onto a 3 lane road where there was a red light up ahead. Saw some rice coming from behind and saw them start to turn left into the left only turn lane, but then decided to get beside me instead. It was a Integera ES, it was black & lowered with chrome wheels & a fart can.I couldn't see who was in it as the windows were very dark.I tghink there were 2 people in it though. I left at a normal speed and they came up beside me & threw a couple of revs (farts) my way so I let 'em hit it & then I proceeded to put about 10 car lenths on 'em in a hurry. Well they finally catch up & I thought they were going to wave or something, but instead I hear 'em drop it into a lower gear & I guess they thought they could do better!!! Well I hate to waste gas, but I figured what the heck, & let 'em jump into it from what sounded like 6,000 rpm.I let 'em get a car lenth & then hit it & put another 10 cars on 'em & by now I'm laughing so hard I can hardly drive:D Anyways, they wouldn't pull back up beside me & instead got behind me & turned off. Anyways, it was fun to show them the Darkside:cool:

The Darkside

Originally posted by The Darkside
I was just leaving a buddy's place today & pulled out onto a 3 lane road where there was a red light up ahead. Saw some rice coming from behind and saw them start to turn left into the left only turn lane, but then decided to get beside me instead. It was a Integera ES, it was black & lowered with chrome wheels & a fart can.I couldn't see who was in it as the windows were very dark.I tghink there were 2 people in it though. I left at a normal speed and they came up beside me & threw a couple of revs (farts) my way so I let 'em hit it & then I proceeded to put about 10 car lenths on 'em in a hurry. Well they finally catch up & I thought they were going to wave or something, but instead I hear 'em drop it into a lower gear & I guess they thought they could do better!!! Well I hate to waste gas, but I figured what the heck, & let 'em jump into it from what sounded like 6,000 rpm.I let 'em get a car lenth & then hit it & put another 10 cars on 'em & by now I'm laughing so hard I can hardly drive:D Anyways, they wouldn't pull back up beside me & instead got behind me & turned off. Anyways, it was fun to show them the Darkside:cool:

The Darkside

I'm sure he can't believe he lost after spending all that money on the chrome wheels and tinted windows. :rolleyes:

Pharting Teg

That story is basically the same as my Teg encounter. I was noticing some rice coming up from behind me and it was a Teg acting very agressive. Riced out and pharting hard. Knowing he had weaved and jockeyed around others to be first, I felt his frustration as he was behind me as we waited in the lft turn lane to the freeway on ramp light. Oh goodie, goodie. The light goes green and he is all over my bumper. i go briskly but not hard. Im SURE he is thinking this ghetto buick or montess is giving it all its got. :D I let him pull ahead of me and then whoomp., Im way ahead. No need to give car lenghts. Then one more time, of course and here is what's cool, he paces in front of me in the right side lane while im in middle lane, and just looks very intently at the GN animated and smoking a cig. He definately was contemplating the whistling grandma car. :p Should be a memorable sight to him. :p

I talked to some rice-kids at a cruise night about this kind of behavior once after they'd raced me (and lost). Turns out they just wanted to see the TR go--they'd "heard about these cars and wanted to see how fast they were." They knew their car wasn't fast enough to beat me, they were just curious. I wonder how much of that we get? You know it's not that when they flip you off though...
Keith

I had a similar situation once. i was on a 3 lane road and i pulled up at a light and next to me rolls this ugly CRX hatchback with a fart. the light turns green and he looks at me and goes for it, blue smoke everywhere. i gave her about 1/2 throttle and just smiled at this dude as he read my rear liscense plate quickly.

Originally posted by kjhansen
I talked to some rice-kids at a cruise night about this kind of behavior once after they'd raced me (and lost). Turns out they just wanted to see the TR go--they'd "heard about these cars and wanted to see how fast they were." They knew their car wasn't fast enough to beat me, they were just curious. I wonder how much of that we get? You know it's not that when they flip you off though...
Keith

That's just what I would want to do after getting spanked.....get spanked again. :confused: :p

Don't these kids realize that when they stick their arms out to flip you the bird it just creates more wind drag? God knows most ricer mobiles already haven't got the power to pull themselves down the road much less while giving the one finger parachute salute?:D