Every Saturday Nite.....largo Cruise

And of all weekends to go - I went last weekend, just a bunch of AMC guys.. :(

Buncha damn trailer queens I tell ya.. It's just a little rain! ;)

Hey I was there after the rain.. no boats for our new club :rolleyes:

Hey we needed to take a CLUB vote and you werent there..oh well I put a vote in for you..:D

Red Regal T

I know it's probably been posted before but could you give directions for someone coming in from Tampa? Say from the Gandy Bridge or Howard Franklin? Thanks - FAB6

Hey........looks like it's gonna' rain again but, weather permitting, many of us show up on Saturday evening. Bad weather has really killed attendance this summer. Five Turbo cars made it this past Saturday.

I take the Howard Franklin over and take the Ulmerton Rd exit......they changed the exit number, but it's the second exit once you've crossed the bridge.......goes to Clearwater/St.Pete Airport. Continue over Ulmerton Rd to 49th st. Make a left down 49th to 110th AV. Make a right and at the end, at the light at 19, there's the Burger King where the cruise is held. See ya some Saturday nite.

Car Show

Forget if weather permits, if my CAR permits I will be there with the TTA.
Last week I didnt see a single Turbo Buick. :mad:

Liar liar..pants on fire :eek:

We were there..now after we leave..thats another story..

Re: Car Show

Originally posted by milesengineer2
Forget if weather permits, if my CAR permits I will be there with the TTA.
Last week I didnt see a single Turbo Buick. :mad:

Sorry we missed you. Some of us will be there this week for sure. ;)

TOO BAD IF YOU DIDN'T MAKE IT LAST NIGHT. THERE WAS A BUNCH OF US BUICK GUYS THERE LAST NITE. THANKS FOR COMING OUT! :D

Was like 6 GN's and 2 TTA's made it out in the rain..it was like a mini Bowling Green :D

Rain doesnt stop us...

I attached my propeller to the driveshaft and cruised down the sunshine expressway. Had great fun seeing everybody again.

Mini Bowling green is right, Julio... complete with rain and all!

:)
Bob

Someone needs to bring some umbrellas..thats it..turbo umbrellas :D

Just put a Buick logo and sell em....nah..nobody will buy em..