Evil bay TR horn button for 500 big ones!

7599 feedback at 100%?!?!? I guess some people like getting shafted!

I need to start putting my TR crap on ebay :eek:

I found K&N 8" cone air filter on there for $200 about a week ago. I didn't think of saving the link. It was listed as Grand National air filter. I just laughed and bought one from Amazon.

I seen his ads before. What the potential buyer may not realize is although it is brand new GM with the gold plated box included the plastic is 30 years old and if the buyer is not careful they can easily crack it when they install it.

The bullet ones we sell for I believe under $50 is a better deal. Its like paying $800 to $1,000 for original GM real fillers...same issues material is 30 years old and can crack before you even put them on your car. Don't get me wrong some parts are worth big money but this is not one of them....

I been at this game a l o n g time.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

You wouldn't pay big money for a brand new brake bowl in the box without testing it first as it could be bad.....

I seen his ads before. What the potential buyer may not realize is although it is brand new GM with the gold plated box included the plastic is 30 years old and if the buyer is not careful they can easily crack it when they install it.

The bullet ones we sell for I believe under $50 is a better deal. Its like paying $800 to $1,000 for original GM real fillers...same issues material is 30 years old and can crack before you even put them on your car. Don't get me wrong some parts are worth big money but this is not one of them....

I been at this game a l o n g time.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

You wouldn't pay big money for a brand new brake bowl in the box without testing it first as it could be bad.....

The billet ones from you Dennis, I bought 10-15 years ago and still on my car in good shape. They should have never been plastic in the first place.

Appreciate the nice words...once in awhile we do reproduce something that is superior to the original GM part. not often but it happens....actually one member on this forum has tested our plug wires and they are superior to the original GM ones.... regarding ohms per foot . The company that has been making our wires since around 1990 is in North Carolina and makes them for several Nascar teams...

he has made them for several well known Corvette companies as well. He started his business near where we live is how I came across his company....actually sold him one of my BMWs years ago.

Another item that doesn't hold up the test of time is the pull straps on the door panels no way they open and shut the door a 1,000 times without the strap coming lose and busting the plastic molding.....compare that format to any of the cars today.....even my little 1996 for ranger is a better format.

Another weird idea is the format they worked out to attach the GN center caps to the wheels....may have been a good idea when the cars were new but years later it can be a pain. Whoever was responsible for the illustration on removing the jack and spare and reinstalling them is kind of vague.

again just my thoughts.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

sorry if I got slightly off track....

Like i've heard said before.

Something is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

I've seen lots of what i thought was way over priced items on ebay over the years. But someone must be buying them because the ads are always on there.

It only happens that way on fleabay because you can list for free and if you don't care if you sell it or not you set an astronomical price and sit on it and keep relisting it until that one retard comes along and buys it.

outrageous? yes for sure. but if ur some1 lookn to restore a car and need a hood liner u will pay $1000 for that if it is mint and perfect. I can see someone wanting to restore their GN and paying $400 or so for an OEM one like this one. I mean where the hell u gonna find it and its not like its some OEM part under ur seat or somthn... its right in ur face so its gotta be perfect.