You can type here any text you want

Exhaust hanger/strap by DP

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mzunino

Anybody know where I can get one of these new?? The ones at NAPA are cheapo rubber ones. The one my car is more like a belt or radial type material. I appreciate any help you can provide. Its making a rattle in my exhaust that is very nerve racking:mad:

GBodyParts.com Online. A bit pricy but gbodyparts has them. I have that same rattle, I didn't put it back on, radial rubber was torn up. I plan to just drill my old one, maybe cut out same shape out of a used tire. Use nuts bolts to clamp it together. If not get a new one. Take care

Mine recently broke also. I removed the rubber belting and replaced it with a 1/16" x 1" x 6" exhaust hanger mounted and bolted into the OE locations, works great and will not break again. I picked up the exhaust hanger at Advanced Auto.

After properly tightening the downpipe to the turbo, I installed this modified exhaust hanger. Here are some pics of the item used and installed. The fit is great, the exhaust now is stationary and does not move.

Attachments

• 100_0491.jpg
    100_0491.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 170
  • 100_0489.jpg
    100_0489.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 160
Back