You can type here any text you want

Exhaust hangers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

stage2

MMmmmmmm... cheese
I'm gathering the parts up to replace the single exhaust on my '82 with the "Dual Exhaust" twin resonator setup. Does anybody have a source for the correct exhaust hangers? The local muffler shops keep telling me to use universal ones. Not gonna happen!

Do a search for a Monte Carlo SS system and you should be able to find something. There's lots of parts for them and the tail pipes are the only difference.

The Monte Carlos use a hanger at the end the frame (near the bumper). You need one that mounts at the arch in the frame over the rear axle. Sounds be the same as an 86/87 aftermarket system.

Or you could try looking for the '82 Turbo regal exhaust. It was dual resonator from the factory.

I've got the exhaust already, it's the hangers that are proving to be hard to locate. I had the Turbo exhaust on my first '82GN and have to put it on my current one. Walker made everything I needed except the hangers. D'oh!

Back