You can type here any text you want

Exhuast system who needs one?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
The pic on Ebay doesn't look it will be a bolt on? And how much in SS? Will this system work with my Hooker muffs? Aero chambers

If they bolot correctly to the cat, and/or Downpipe

Ya sure would, if they are the right set up. This looks like its for a SBC not our 3.8's. And Of course cost might be a factor. :D

Looking Good

Talk to them today they said they would give a group discount and they do offer stainless will hopefully have a discounted price list this evening. So keep the orders coming would like to get at least ten orders including myself. :)

Im needing an AFPR and fuel pump, but the exhaust is SHOT. Let me know how much.

Initial price list

I think this is for Aluminized I e-mail them back to be for sure but assume that it is.I will let anyone who want SS know the price when I get it. :cool:

The prices on those kits that you asked about are as follows:

2 1/2" dual----$227
3" dual --------$235
3" single------$199

I can give you and your club members 10% off. If you guys buy more than 5 kits at a time a can give you an additional 10% off.If you guys buy more than 10 kits at a time I can give 30% off. Thanks again for the interest.We hope to work with you guys soon.

10 % off?

Is it off the prices you list? 10% and 30% depending on the order numbers? Anythnig on SS yet?

Dave

If the price is right i might buy 2--1 for the we4 and one for the bigblock regal
let me know
Brian

This price is for aluminized and the price b-4 the discount so lets try and figure out who wants what I want at least ten orders in. I will then submit the order and let you guys e-mail or call in the orders mention this board when you order. We shall see how this goes I am new at this so be patient. I was just trying to get the best deal possible. Especially since exhuast systems are getting hard to come by(ATR??) so lets get'em. ;)

Is it a bolt-on exhaust system if your using the stock downpipe, I know when I just put the 3" ATR downpipe on my car I had to cut out about 8" of piping out of my hooker system to make the 3" downpipe fit, anybody else have this problem when they switched to a 3" downpipe from the stock downpipe?

Stainless For Me............

What is the price of SS 3" dual from the cat back ?
Is there anyone out the BC way to check out the fit & finish of his product ?
If all is good you can count me in on the group purchase.....

Back