You can type here any text you want

Expected Time

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lorenzo

I have not been out with my winter build yet but I was wondering what the car should run with this combo. I have a 231 with standard TRW forged pistons. A 218/218 hydrolic cam, fully ported heads and intake with big valves. A 70GTQ turbo with .85 exaust housing, dual intanke pumps and 65lbs injector. A front mount intercooler with 3" pipeing, Terry houston down pipe with a full 3" exaust. I am useing a turbo 350 trans with a 3500 stall and I will be tuneing the car with a Big Stuff 3. I will mostly run 1/8 mile. Can some one tell me what my sleeper should run in the 1/8 and possibly the 1/4.

You should be able to run as fast as you want till you run out of fuel. You wont maximize the 70GTQ with 65's and a double pumper. You will be out of fuel around 135mph in the quarter (108-109 in the eighth). 3500 stall is not enough for the 70GTQ unless its a BB on a good tune. T-brake? Suspension work?

I just made the change to 83lb injectors, so the 65lb injectors are for sale.

I just made the change to 83lb injectors, so the 65lb injectors are for sale.

Almost Their!!!!!

I got the car up and running and everything is looking good so far. I got the big stuff tuned and she is makeing great power and the number are perfect. I had to order a new high boost acuator because mine was bad and would only let the car make 16lbs of boost. Just wondering how fast do you think my car will run at 16lbs of boost with the GTQ70 turbo.

I got the car up and running and everything is looking good so far. I got the big stuff tuned and she is makeing great power and the number are perfect. I had to order a new high boost acuator because mine was bad and would only let the car make 16lbs of boost. Just wondering how fast do you think my car will run at 16lbs of boost with the GTQ70 turbo.

Not very fast..... will be rather :o

mid to upper 20's.... (properly tuned) and you will be :eek:

Back