You can type here any text you want

Extender Chip 512 gr/sec

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Marc87GN

I'm a little concerned that I might hit the 512 gr/sec with the setup I'm planning. I'm wondering what is the largest turbo, injectors and boost number I can run before I hit the 512.

I'm in the process of buying 57 lb inj, TA-62 & MPE intercooler with 3" neck. With the stock turbo @ 20 psi, I have seen as much as 338 gr/sec and average around mid 320s at WOT. I'm sure with the TA-62 @ 20 psi & intercooler neck flowing over twice as much as stock into it that the MAF readings should climb into the 400s. I hope to add P&P stock irons & cam by the spring and the number will definitely go higher.

Has anyone reached the 512 number and was forced to switch to the Extreme chip? what was the setup and power numbers?

Thanks
Marc

I thought anytime you have a 55lb or larger injector, you got the extender extreme. I'm not positive on that, so I would check with Turbobob on here or use the ask bob section on www.fullthrottletech.com

HTH
David
87GN

Originally posted by DavzGN
I thought anytime you have a 55lb or larger injector, you got the extender extreme. I'm not positive on that, so I would check with Turbobob on here or use the ask bob section on www.fullthrottletech.com

HTH
David
87GN

I just spoke to them and I'm sending my chip back to them for a reburn and I'm buying their 60 lb injectors. They didn't mention that I would need to upgrade to the Extreme chip but that would make sense if I had to. I would rather have the computer be able to see 767 gram/sec then 512 and I hit 512 and it goes static and stops adding fuel.

Back