External oil pumps.

Cheeseburger

I am interested in seeing a picture or pictures of i believe the single stage external oil pump set up.
I have not seen this set up before but do have a 3 stage Weaver pump on hand to compare.
Anyone running this?
Feedback would be great or you can email me pics/info.
Thank you,

Mike.

I am running a 3 stage Johnson Oil Pump (oil pump with vacuum pump). Do want a just pic of it or a pic of it installed?

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

PB190006-2.jpg

PB190009.jpg

I added a third mounting bolt to triangulate the mounting. I don't have a pic of it at this time.

PB190013.jpg

PB190014.jpg

Hope this helps. I cut out the cradle of a frame so I don't have to mess with things when I drop the motor in.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

I added a third mounting bolt to triangulate the mounting. I don't have a pic of it at this time.

Hope this helps. I cut out the cradle of a frame so I don't have to mess with things when I drop the motor in.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Billy,

That thing is going to be amazing.

Billy - your motor looks awesome! Where do the other oil lines go to on the block? using the oil feed in the front top of the block? what about the rear of the motor?

Billy - your motor looks awesome! Where do the other oil lines go to on the block? using the oil feed in the front top of the block? what about the rear of the motor?

Don't quite understand your question fully. The TA block has provisions to feed the block from the front or the rear or both. The out on the oil pump goes to your filter housing .

The "IN" vacuum ports on the pump go to the valve covers and the "OUT" goes to the breather/catch can.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Anyone have information on the single stage set up?

Give Dan a call at DLS, he used a two stage pump on mine. We scavenged the turbo drain on the second stage and dumped it in the pan. He has all the B.S. you need to get it working depending on your set up.

motor and belt drive?

BillyT,

What motor is that and who's belt drive is that mounted in place of the timing chain?

Thanks

BillyT,

What motor is that and who's belt drive is that mounted in place of the timing chain?

Thanks

TA Aluminum block

Danny Bee belt drive set up. Get ahold of Mike Bohrer (BuickV6). He also modifies a Buick V6 distributor and makes it forward facing to go along with the belt drive.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com