You can type here any text you want

F.A.S.T b2b screen overlap??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
On a b2b system using Ccom-WP Is there a way after you log your test run that you can overlay screens so you can see where to add or sub fuel ?? Or is there at least an easyier way to add and adjust to your runs other than that graph? Scot w.

You going to BG? Its easier to show or explain in person:wink:

Scott, its very simple, you can be online or offline i think. If your offline make sure your gct file is loaded in first. Then open your datalog file. Then open your base ve table. Then go to the windows tab at top in grey click tile vertically. Then click on the logging graph then the green bubble will appear while using the left right arrow keys. You can use the mouse and then change your ve numbers acordinging. Rememeber base your corrections on the3rd gear portion of your run only, do not tune near shift points.

Your datalog must contain, rpm, and map in kpa or it wont work.

Scott, its very simple, you can be online or offline i think. If your offline make sure your gct file is loaded in first. Then open your datalog file. Then open your base ve table. Then go to the windows tab at top in grey click tile vertically. Then click on the logging graph then the green bubble will appear while using the left right arrow keys. You can use the mouse and then change your ve numbers acordinging. Rememeber base your corrections on the3rd gear portion of your run only, do not tune near shift points.

Your datalog must contain, rpm, and map in kpa or it wont work.
It has those! Thank you! i'm going to fool with it now and see if i can get it, if not i'll be in BG tuesday-sunday.. Thanks! Scot w.

Back