You can type here any text you want

F.A.S.T.- who would you buy from-tech info

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jjvites

I was wondering if you guys where to buy a FAST system today , who would you buy from? Tech support with a good knowledge of Buick GN "habits" would be a big consideration along with price.
Thinking of getting an XFI system so that it will still be fairly current in 3-5 years from now instead of at the end of the Bank to Bank systems run.
Any pro's or cons to these systems that you guys know of.

Thanks,
Marty

jjvites said:
I was wondering if you guys where to buy a FAST system today , who would you buy from? Tech support with a good knowledge of Buick GN "habits" would be a big consideration along with price.
Thinking of getting an XFI system so that it will still be fairly current in 3-5 years from now instead of at the end of the Bank to Bank systems run.

Thanks,
Marty

No Question Jack Cotton...I did! and he was awsome on support.

If you want to deal with someone near the "left" coast, we can supply you with the system and program, do the install and set up and have a chassis dyno available for proper tuning. :)

jjvites said:

Thanks,
Marty

Marty,

I'm sure you will receive many posts here with suggestions who to buy from.
Everyone will express their opinion etc., but I can say as a fact, that the Fast Vendors, especially in the Buick/TR community, all provide excellent support.

Don't think you can go wrong with anyone mentioned, plus others not yet mentioned, you can shop, but I believe all will be competitively priced.

Your making a great choice on your engine management system, and I'm sure you will be very satisfied, no matter who you choose to purchase it from.

As Nick mentioned, location & convenience may be your deciding factor?

Joe

Nick, Joe, other good guys,

Thanks. I am a hands on kind of guy so will be doing my own install and set up.
For me that's the fun part. Always want to learn new things. Been building engines for 20 years and now been playing with electronics and fuel injection plus now turbos. Good friend has chassis dyno. Might need some advice on interpeting{?} graphs and what they are saying to me.
Good Info is the difference between joy and pain.

Thanks,
Marty Vites

Back