Facebook+Teens= Trouble NWS

no clue, it was the small town that only has 2 (3 including the chief) police cars. And I won't lie, these people look rough,(they are decent people, just look rough) ( if i was the cop, i'd have searched them.) But they didn't get a ticket.

that picture of the shovel is still cracking me up.

But a cop legally can't search the car if he pulled them over for a light out and they just "look rough". Now, if he smelled pot or they had no ID, that's another story,

funny site

spent a few hrs on it last nite and got to page 58 without reading the blue comments from people who read it. funny stuff, like the guy who said call me the Pu(*y monster, and his aunt responded on his board that since she's his aunt she wouldn't do that. i was rolling for awhile, couldn't sleep and this made for intresting reads. the classic one was the brother posting his sisters hookup list thought. that'll be hard to top off.

I found this on another forum and found it funny. I know the stern faced, always serious people he wont but I've seen worse posted. As mentioned before, It May Not Be Work Safe!

Teen boy seeks revenge on his sister who snitched and got him grounded for 3 months. He uses facebook to get back at her.:eek:
http://i.imgur.com/58kXI.jpg

Funniest thing ive read all month.

Merry xmas guy

BW