You can type here any text you want

Faces to the names thread....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
Kind of pissed me off this morning to wake up and see the garbage that got started on that thread. That thread should have been made a sticky instead of being closed. ALways gotta be one guy to start crap and ruin it. So much for getting to know eachother a little bit better:rolleyes:

yeah! what the hell:confused: just delete the post where it got ignorant and send a warning to whoever jumped in it starting crap

i was getting ready to post some pics of me in my halloween outfit for this weekend. i'm gonna be tinkerbell. i shopped all over the place for some tights that would fit and one of those bubble wands:(

yeah! what the hell:confused: just delete the post where it got ignorant and send a warning to whoever jumped in it starting crap

i was getting ready to post some pics of me in my halloween outfit for this weekend. i'm gonna be tinkerbell. i shopped all over the place for some tights that would fit and one of those bubble wands:(

Please don't post that picture. lmfao :eek:

It was not being closed for long term, just until it got cleaned up.
At 1 am, I gave up and tried to go to sleep.

It was not being closed for long term, just until it got cleaned up.
At 1 am, I gave up and tried to go to sleep.

I am not complaining at all, but if the members realized how much free and family time we spend on here monitoring things they might relax just a bit.

We only do it for the monbey right John:biggrin:

mrs. fastnasty started commenting on how nice looking of a gentleman i am and a couple members got a little jealous and started going at it. i think it was johndeeregn and notacarlo:confused: :wink:

It wasn't me, I apparently missed the show. I opened up the thread after seeing this one and everything was gone.....whatever it was.

If I had seen what was going on I would have commented accordingly....and probably been jealous of TB3 as stated.

You are in fact a sexy man.

mrs. fastnasty started commenting on how nice looking of a gentleman i am and a couple members got a little jealous and started going at it. i think it was johndeeregn and notacarlo:confused: :wink:

ROTFLMAO...you had to go there didn't you?

You are in fact a sexy man.

Bageesus Dan I knew staying up feeding those 2 little eating machines would make you swear off sex for awhile but I didnt know that they would turn you plum queer on me
SHOCKED.gif

Thanks guys, I agree. I think it should be made a sticky. The guy in question that ruined the thread had a tiff with me because I and MANY others were uncomfortable with some posts that were being made by said person. He proceeded to be an adolecent child and hijacked a few of my threads, this being one of them. I am glad that we have some good guys here and they got the thread fixed but the situation is far from over.

I am not complaining at all, but if the members realized how much free and family time we spend on here monitoring things they might relax just a bit.

We only do it for the monbey right John:biggrin:

Yea Ty, we do it for the money.:rolleyes: LOL

Why don't we have a puking smiley.:confused::eek::biggrin: It would be perfect for this post.:biggrin:

I was watching it unfold and I won't comment other than it didn't need to be there. Shane fixed it all up so it looks decent again and I hope it doesn't happen again JUSTIN.

Not taking sides here bud but sometimes you have to keep your mouth shut and ignore the idiots. Just saying.:smile:

Not sure why you hilighted my name Charlie. It is hard to ignore a guy that is talking about your dead father, making fun of my kidney damage, and also is clearly infatuated with a child... I can not and will not stay quiet about that stuff and would not expect anyone else to either. On the other hand, he was an idiot and had no business doing or saying what he did. I would have handled it the same way again. I had it taken care of when he crossed the line. I like this board and have done things for the board to help it beyond just this site and will continue to do so. I am a productive member that adds all I can as far as tech, restoration, and clean fun to the good people on here. There is always that one guy that pushes you over the limit...Ask Bison...

Not argueing here Justin, just saying it's the net and in the end it really doesn't matter. Put him on your ignore list and be done with him bud.:smile:

Back