Failed CA smog.

Limits for Regal Grand National, I'm curious what they are for base Regal:
15mph: HC Max 110, CO Max 0.72, NO Max 773
25mph: HC Max 85, CO Max 0.59, NO Max 712

Another suggestion would be since our cars are quite rare & a smog tech unfamiliar with that may enter in the machine the wrong info such as calling a Regal a Grand National even though the drive lines are similar the standards are different. /quote]
Lou: Ahhh, is the Regal or GN stricter standards?
Thanxx.

turbolou said:
Another suggestion would be since our cars are quite rare & a smog tech unfamiliar with that may enter in the machine the wrong info such as calling a Regal a Grand National even though the drive lines are similar the standards are different. /quote]
Thanxx.

Oops! Sorry Lou, found it. Regals & Ttype stricter, GN has the lessor smog standard.
Keep on workin' friend, we need you....Ray

turbolou said:
Thanxx.

Oops! Sorry Lou, found it. Regals & Ttype stricter, GN has the lessor smog standard.
Keep on workin' friend, we need you....Ray

Ray as you can see how easy it would be for the smog tech to get confused & ultimately your car fails. I don't see what the difference is between the two cars engine or smog wise ?

Ray as you can see how easy it would be for the smog tech to get confused & ultimately your car fails. I don't see what the difference is between the two cars engine or smog wise ?

Yep! Will keep an eye open when take to smog 'bout 3 weeks from now.
I have an idea, a new/side business for you: "Lou's Flog & Smog" (y)
Cute eh?
....Ray

Yep! Will keep an eye open when take to smog 'bout 3 weeks from now.
I have an idea, a new/side business for you: "Lou's Flog & Smog" (y)
Cute eh?
....Ray
Ray, for many years I ran a general repair shop & my side business was souping up Buicks & race cars. Kind of a contradiction but a ness. evil to keep the doors open. I also retained a smog license & all the ASC certifications that were ness. to operate the station although my heart was in performance not politics. The program is mainly a government cash cow & here to stay . So we have to play it smart & figure out how to stay within the law & still keep the hobby there lies the challenge. A car doesn't have to pollute to perform. The beauty of that is a turbo vehicle runs best when operating smoothly

Lou: Ya, knew a little 'bout ur background. Auto emissions has evolved into an industry of it's own, too bad it's so complicated that it puzzles even most motorheads. Rather pull an engine than wrestle with a smog issue. In general auto's have become very complicated (another reason to like the old stuff), don't know what heck we'll do when talent like yours becomes even more unavailable. Keep 'em runnin' Lou.