limit 152
pass

CO 0.17
limit 0.86
pass

NOx 1089
limit 1146
pass

the RPM difference worries me, wtf, why was the rpm 1900 and 1400 instead of 2400 like this year?

help guys.. i got a ticket and this thing has to pass by monday :(

Do you have a cat on it...cause if you do it looks like it went bad..and is the egr good...that is for the NOX

As for the HC ...when was the last time it had a tune up. Though a new cat may clear it up enough to pass..

As for the rpm differance....could be by what kind of tach lead they used...clip on actually goes on a spark plug wire....or non contact which can pick up a signal from anywhere...the non contact sometimes doubles the rpm for some reason...

hopefully more people chime in and can help

goodluck..;)

Originally posted by Aztlanahauc
Do you have a cat on it...cause if you do it looks like it went bad..and is the egr good...that is for the NOX

As for the HC ...when was the last time it had a tune up. Though a new cat may clear it up enough to pass..

As for the rpm differance....could be by what kind of tach lead they used...clip on actually goes on a spark plug wire....or non contact which can pick up a signal from anywhere...the non contact sometimes doubles the rpm for some reason...

hopefully more people chime in and can help

goodluck..;)

cat is 1 yr old catco 3 way

no idea on the EGR

tach lead? what tach lead, rofl. i dont know how it was measuring it but they didnt clip it on anything

could the fact this year the put it as a 4.1l v6, 4200lb car?

any idea?

What gear was the vehicle tested in? It is usually tested in drive (not overdrive or second). It's quite possible that the tech tested it in the wrong gear.

i know this time he tested it in 2nd...

last time he tested it in drive

As a certified emmision tech, I always do my testing in drive, not overdrive. I feel that your test result's may change by doing this. Also you high hc (unburned fuel) and co (rich fuel mixture) may be cleared up buy installing a fresh set of plugs and making sure the ignition sytem is up to snuff. High nox readings most definately sound like egr failure so check egr operation and solenoid. If all problems are corrected try lower fuel pressure slightly 3-6lbs. And make sure your propane is not kicking in under boost (if test was done in 2nd could be a problem).