FALL 2019 TURBO BUICK MEET & GREET - SATURDAY, SEPT. 28 (6-10pm) @ NIFTEE 50'S in THE WOODLANDS, TX

JAMCAR223

We will meet at Niftee 50's in The Woodlands ( Houston - North Side - I-45 @ Rayford / Sawdust Rd ) on Saturday September 28, 2019 from 6-10pm. This is a normal Saturday night Cruise In that gets 100+ cars, depending on the weather. There is plenty of parking. It's well-lit, and Fuddruckers, Dairy Queen, Brothers Pizza, and Randalls Grocery are all in this Strip Center. It's $10 to enter the lot - This pays for security, the Promoter's expenses, etc. This will be the last official Meet of the year. It's a month away, so the weather should be a little cooler. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!! Don't be square... be round like a wheel, and roll your ass out here! Help keep the Turbo Buick scene alive. Looking forward to seeing you all.
Any questions? Post up here, or call / text me. James Carroll ( 832 ) 518-7324

Address - Grogan's Mill Village Center - 2250 Buckthorne Place, Woodlands TX. 77380 ( From Houston - Take I-45 North, Exit Rayford / Sawdust, take a Left, it's 1 mile on the Left )
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Niftee50eesClassicCruisers/

I thought you were going to have it done last weekend for Cletus & cars... Was there more to it than we discussed?

Bring it Daniel.
Unfortunately I just havent got the parts ordered yet. I mean theres still hope but I doubt it...

James its looking good

Ill be there, Bill V, Andrew, John E(should be there), Paul West, Paul Leblanc + Nephew (from Dayton ) try to make it with 1 or 2 cars, Renee from Channelview with a 8k car, possibly. Told few guys on southside James and Kenny Brown if they want to come.

Unfortunately I just havent got the parts ordered yet. I mean theres still hope but I doubt it...

You can do this ^^^^

James its looking good

Ill be there, Bill V, Andrew, John E(should be there), Paul West, Paul Leblanc + Nephew (from Dayton ) try to make it with 1 or 2 cars, Renee from Channelview with a 8k car, possibly. Told few guys on southside James and Kenny Brown if they want to come.
Way to go Brian! Looking forward to seeing/meeting them.

If I do make it, or drive my personal car, I'm going to bring some hot air parts that are for sale.

Ends up that is opening weekend for archery. I won’t be able to make it.

Any of you local guys going to get out in the next two weekends?

At the very least I will probably make it to the Kemah (Home Depot) get togethers on Saturday night.

2 weeks out. I have not heard from you guys on the SW side of town... I will start contacting you guys individually. We need a successful turnout! C'mon guys, let's do this!

Not a massive turn out but still good enough. Thanks James for getting everyone together! Hopefully I'll be driving mine out to Ottos next year.