You can type here any text you want

fart car goes down hard

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNeric

My wife and I were on our way to dinner at the Red Lobster last night and this older Accura pulled up next to us. Kept lurching forward and making all kinds of noise. I told the wife to hang on and she said "don't do it. You might embarrass yourself". Light turned green and we were off and got across the intersection before he made it half way and got about 6 car lengths on him. Had to turn around at the next light to go back to RL but it was worth it. He gave us a bad look after we turned around. Guess he won't be messin' with our 3.4litre 4Runner again.:D

I do that all of the time... I will tell my wife "I'm going to take him".. BTW, the trick to this is not letting the opponent know he's even being raced.. oh ya, and I only race across the intersection...it's a gearing issue for me! That Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited sure does leap out of the hole (with a little power braking of course)!!! I'm like 100-0 (never lost a race yet) and the kids get a real kick out of it!!! NICE KILL!!!!

I have an 87 turbo and I was going to turbo our old 93 Cherokee with the 4.0 before the wife sold it. That was going to be her mustank hunter. Just pull it into 4 hi as you pull up to the light and when the lights change, "get 'er done!" :D

Nice.

I love wasting them in my new minivan. 3.3 litres of Variable Valve Timing Toyota Terror. With a 5-speed trans the 240 HP moves it along quite nicely. I can even do a FWD peel-out before the traction control intervenes.

People often look shocked to see the van drag race away from a stoplight, but sometimes you have to remind these folks of their place in the food chain. Behind a minivan is pretty far down.

Jim

WAAAY back, in the early 70s, My buddy had a full size blazer (like there was anything else back then!). It had a 350 auto in it with an aluminum intake, holley, headers, and glass packs out the side. It made a lot of noise and moved out okay for a heavyweight.
What killed me was he'd pull up to Camaros and Mustangs at a redlight and drop the transfer case into 4 low. When the light turned green, that thing would leep so hard through all three gears, it was crazy. He'd pull about 5 car lengths on most of them. He'd either shut it down at that point, or throw it into nuetral, shift the tranfer case back into 2 hi (grinding about a pound of hamburg from the gears), and shift back into drive and floor it, hoping to hold off the opponents! We did some dumb stuff back then:D Dave C.

Back