FAST Datalogging problem!

UNDRPSI

We have a very safe tune in the car an dit runs great, but we cannot retrieve the data filess? We get the proper sequence of flashes from the led's saying that the logger has data but when we have no info when we try to recive it????????

Originally posted by UNDRPSI
We have a very safe tune in the car an dit runs great, but we cannot retrieve the data filess? We get the proper sequence of flashes from the led's saying that the logger has data but when we have no info when we try to recive it????????

How do you have the power going to the data logger and how is your trigger wire set up?

I am not sure we picked the car up last week and it was already installed. i assumed that since we were getting the correct led flash sequences that the trigger was wired properly?

The data logger can be wired up to work off a trigger (like tps, boost and a number of other things) and it can be wired up to trigger off a power source (like a button or something else)

Here is the link to FAST web site and you can down load the operations manual and instulation manual.

http://fuelairspark.com/information/whatsnew/NewsDetails.asp?ListHistoryID=-358956282

Just because the lights blink the way they should just means it's recording. If you trip the trigger after you record data the logger will reset and get ready to record again.

I hope that helps