FAST Dyno Tuning by Cal Hartline in Norwalk 6/15 (2 spaces avail)

Thanks for the thanks Brian! It was a pleasure having all the Buicks at the shop, you know I still have a soft spot for the cars and have owned a few myself.

I've tried to get the race organizers to get rid of the gay Arby's parking lot hang out in the past to do something more interesting........they were not interested. I've got enough room at the shop to hold the entire car show they do at Arby's and have the dyno running for dyno pulls all day long. Maybe a mass contact of the organizers could make a change for 2013. From the looks of the over all turn out, it's in need of a change.

Thanks for organizing it and coming out everyone.

That was my rosewood racing against Marty in the first vid. It was the first time out in the car, and we had a blast. Big thanks to Cal. He was busy as usual, but he found time to help me with my tune.

Brian, you and Marty have a couple of beautiful cars.

Sorry I missed you yesterday.I saw Martys 9.85 pass and it was flawless .Looked like the typical Marty Greene just plain quietly getting it done .Had a real good conversation with Cal .
Enjoyed the day even though it was cut short
i

Yeah Bob we some how missed seeing you. That just means we will have to catch up in BG!:D

I had a blast even though problem was still there but I think we found it at the track. Will find out pretty soon if it is. Thanks Cal for all your time. And Brian for setting this up. And everybody else there had a great time hanging out.

Glad you still had a good time Steve! Make plans for next year!

I had a great time tuning with you guys. Everyone of the cars looked like it could win a car show. Having 5 cars worked out perfect, we were able to spend a lot of time on every car and not just focus on WOT tuning. If you guys need me to touch up anything, just call.

Cal, I have to give you another big thank you for fitting us into your busy schedule! I think we will do something like this again next year so keep that calender of Norwalk Buick weekend open!;)

Thanks for the thanks Brian! It was a pleasure having all the Buicks at the shop, you know I still have a soft spot for the cars and have owned a few myself.

I've tried to get the race organizers to get rid of the gay Arby's parking lot hang out in the past to do something more interesting........they were not interested. I've got enough room at the shop to hold the entire car show they do at Arby's and have the dyno running for dyno pulls all day long. Maybe a mass contact of the organizers could make a change for 2013. From the looks of the over all turn out, it's in need of a change.

Thanks for organizing it and coming out everyone.

I cant thank David enough for everything. Him and his staff are great people! I would like to see the car show venue of this event moved to a location like yours. Its the perfect fit. State of the art shop and dyno. Plenty of vehical parking with a ton of manicured show car areas to boot! Its an ideal location thats very close to the track.

That was my rosewood racing against Marty in the first vid. It was the first time out in the car, and we had a blast. Big thanks to Cal. He was busy as usual, but he found time to help me with my tune.

Brian, you and Marty have a couple of beautiful cars.

Im glad your car ran well. Thank you for the compliments.. your car is very sharp as well! Gotta love the rosewood T's! Were big fans of these cars in color in case no one noticed!:D

Hey Brian,
Let me talk to Bill Wills. My father and him go back over 40 years. He knows the turn out for the show is declining. They do it in part to help out the Arby's, and the host hotel is right next door.
I would love to have it at the dyno shop.

I like the idea of the dyno day/car show event. It certainly makes the 2nd day of this event more attractive especially if you do not have a race car for the third day. Car shows our great for a couple of hours but if there is the availability of a dyno, that makes it alot more attractive...for me anyways.

Very cool stuff Brian!! I hate I missed you in N.C. again this year... We'd love to come hang at the dyno/car show day next year!!

K.

That would be an awesome change to the event it prolly will increase the car count, i didnt make it this year but i did last year....If this happens nx year ill be there and i got a couple friends with new builds that i can prolly get to come with me....

Hey Brian,
Let me talk to Bill Wills. My father and him go back over 40 years. He knows the turn out for the show is declining. They do it in part to help out the Arby's, and the host hotel is right next door.
I would love to have it at the dyno shop.

Lets see what Bill and Roberta think of the idea Coach..

Let's make the dyno/car show happen!

I know with a responce like that.. that this guy is in!:D

Very cool stuff Brian!! I hate I missed you in N.C. again this year... We'd love to come hang at the dyno/car show day next year!!

K.

Keith, one of these days were gonna meet up. We have only talked by phone and on here for how many years now? lol!

The overwhemling responce I have gotten from the members here and locals is this is something they would def be interested in attending. The more people who post up and show they would like something like this the better. Lets see what we can do..

Had some family matters this year that kept me from attending....

I would love to see the dyno/car show happen next year and I'll make sure to be there if it does!