FAST Dyno Tuning by Cal Hartline in Norwalk 6/15 (2 spaces avail)

Limited87

Hi guys, Im flying Cal Hartline in next friday June 15th for dyno/FAST tuning in Wakeman, Ohio at Buschur Racing. Wakeman is 15 mins or so from (Norwalk) Summit Motorsports Park.

I only have 2 openings for anyone who would like to have there cars dyno tuned by Cal. This is an ideal time for anyone who needs there car dialed in for drivability, max horsepower, exc.. and at very good price! This is a state of the art facility with a Mustang dyno identical to Richard clarks. If this is something you would be interested in having done you MUST send me PM and I can give you all the info on it. Price, times, directions, exc.

Thanks,
Brian Lorenz

Best guy to have at your laptop tuning. Well worth the effort.

PB070126-1.jpg

x2 to this character ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

I would like to personally thank all these guys for an excellant day at Buschur Racing for our dyno/tuning session! Cal Hartline (for all the outstanding tuning), Dave Buschur (for the excellant facility and help with everything), Scott Bolek (all the driving of the cars on the dyno and help) and the whole Buschur crew for doing an awesome job!

Id also like to thank Tony (tonysmach), Rob (forcefed3.8's), Steve (XXQUICKXX) and Joe C. for coming out today and having there cars tuned/dynoed!

This was something I put together at the last minute and didnt expect many to be there but alot of Buick guys came out! Red Armstrong, Ron Joseph, Vince Janis and many other board members! Some of the guys who were out at the track stopped in and said we had more Buicks and Buick guys at the dyno than the track had today! That was crazy!

If theres enough interest I would like to do something like this again next year with alot more notice and preperation so many others can get in on this.

Brian Lorenz

**Here are some picts of a couple cars and the mad scientist (Cal Hartline) at work:D**
2012-06-15_09-50-22_814.jpg
2012-06-15_13-35-06_656.jpg
2012-06-15_15-40-29_737.jpg

what did it up down, what management system, boost timing etc etc, give up some number brah. :) I had Mr Cal do my car and i couldnt be happier the way things came out. :)

Thanks goes to Brian for setting it up. Cal got me tuned up with 504 RWHP and 532 RWT at about 18 PSIof boost. this was a Mustang Dyno so generally about 8% to 16% lower #s then a Dynojet. I went 11.2 at 125 with that tune. My 60 ft was bad at about 1.9. Was able to get to 127 mph but had trouble with 60 ft being 1.9 to 2.0. I did not do a burnout. I just drove around water. This was first time at track with this car. I probably won't get back to track until fall. This is not a drag car mostly show/steet car.

Your welcome Tony. Here is a pict and vids from Norwalk of a couple of our cars. The one on the left is Marty Green's grey metallic '87 Turbo T. It made 675 RWHP friday at Buschurs. We had some traction issues with new tires on the first couple of passes but on the 3rd pass the car went 9.85@141.19 The car on the right is my light gold metallic '87 Turbo T. It went 9.68@142.97 right off the trailer. Both of these cars are street cars that see the track a few times a year. Cold factory a/c and 2004R transmissions.
buick3.jpg

Videos taken with an iphone so there not real good quality.

Grey car's traction issues..lol 10.10@139.78

Gold car 9.68@142.97

Brian, what kind of boost are you and Marty pushing to get those numbers? Just curious how it compares to my 18-19 PSI and 504 RWHP. I assume they are 109 blocks? Those are definately sharp lookin' sleepers.

Glad to see you made it Brian. I turned and went home while the roads were dry. My tires are about shot. I'll run them this weekend at Quaker City, and have new ones coming. Any chance of some more tuning next year? Using the Powerlogger? I know you guys dont run it, but I had a bunch at the show, ask on Saturday, when it was brought up.

Thanks
Coach

Sorry I missed you yesterday.I saw Martys 9.85 pass and it was flawless .Looked like the typical Marty Greene just plain quietly getting it done .Had a real good conversation with Cal .
Enjoyed the day even though it was cut short
i

I wish I had come out. After watching the weather, I figured the only thing that would be running was the track drying equipment. Being sick didn't help either. I wanted to throw acouple more psi at mine!

I had a blast even though problem was still there but I think we found it at the track. Will find out pretty soon if it is. Thanks Cal for all your time. And Brian for setting this up. And everybody else there had a great time hanging out.

I had a great time tuning with you guys. Everyone of the cars looked like it could win a car show. Having 5 cars worked out perfect, we were able to spend a lot of time on every car and not just focus on WOT tuning. If you guys need me to touch up anything, just call.