You can type here any text you want

Fast Food Hamburger

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JOHNDEEREGN

Staff member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
:eek: I am glad we raise our own beef and have it butchered at a local locker plant.... I knew I didnt like fast food beef....

FAST-FOOD HAMBURGER
The great American staple. Don’t worry, burgers really do come from cows—but have you ever wondered how those giant chains process and distribute so much meat so cheaply? And . . . are you sure you want to know?

The Truth: Most fast-food hamburger patties begin their voyage to your buns in the hands of a company called Beef Products. The company specializes in taking slaughterhouse trimmings—heads and hooves and the like—that are traditionally used only in pet food and cooking oil, and turning them into patties. The challenge is getting this byproduct meat clean enough for human consumption, as both E. coli and salmonella like to concentrate themselves in the fatty deposits.

Mmmmmm yummy! Thinking of going to McD's tonite.:smile: Some things you just don't want to know about.

Not surprising. McDogsh1ts has to have the worst beef I've tasted, up there with "trackburgers"

The fatty stuff tastes a lot better than the lean stuff. :smile:

If you saw the show on the fish processing plant/boat and how stringent the requirements were for McDonalds fishy burgers, I doubt you're gonna find too much bad beef stuff at Mickey D's.

Box o' frozen beef patties, no thanks. :eek:

none of this really bothers me. i know it's not the best part of the cow- if it was, you couldn't get a cooked and packaged 1/4 pound burger for a buck..
as far as the e coli and salmonella are concerned- that's why they cook it.

omg its on the internet or tv..it must be true....

dont care, it tastes good and its like 88 cents.. im a car guy, i eat junk with greasy hands.

dam Ty u are a true hick. u grow and slaughter ur own food. I guess its always fresh tho
Grow it, someone else butchers it :biggrin:
omg its on the internet or tv..it must be true....

dont care, it tastes good and its like 88 cents.. im a car guy, i eat junk with greasy hands.

Yeah an .88 cent hamburger is gonna be healthy for you:rolleyes: Kind of like rolling the dice with a $25 dollar piece of ***:eek: Both are gonna give you the gift that keeps on giving :biggrin:

Man I don't know what happened to burger king I had a double whopper yesterday,been a while since I had one-it sucked,no taste or flavor I'm about done with all fast food

Man I don't know what happened to burger king I had a double whopper yesterday,been a while since I had one-it sucked,no taste or flavor I'm about done with all fast food

different restaurants in the same chain- and even different employees within a single restaurant- will result in food of varying quality.

different restaurants in the same chain- and even different employees within a single restaurant- will result in food of varying quality.

Yeah I have noticed that but I'll tell you what I don't think i've ever had a bad wendys double,always seems to be hot and steamy with good flavor no matter where you get it,naw forget it I can't cut out fast food completely just cut back on it maybe once a week

if fast food doesnt taste good anymore it because do gooders made them take the good stuff out... just like products that dont work anymore because they took the good stuff out and made it eco friendly.... WUSSY AMERICA!!!

Flavor and taste cost extra, kind of like supersizing your meal.

The flavor in meat is mostly in the fat. :biggrin:

It's no wonder all the lean meat PC freaks have ruined fast food dining. :mad:

I buy the 20% ground chuck for my home made burgers. :smile:

mmmmmmmmm :cool:

Mickey D's has very stringent beef requirements, it's all listed on their website, they're like the Walmart of big volume buying of cheap stuff but at least THEY have some standards. :p

Jeez, Ty, my all time favorite treat is the hamburger, all spiced/maranaded in beer, cooked on the grill with beer, and you show me this:eek: The next time I fix up burgers, I will be thinking greatly about what you pointed out to us I may switch back to Spagetti O's, the draftsman's favorite low salary food from the old days.:rolleyes:

Thank you for the uplifting holiday message. Happy New Year to you, and stay safe.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Back