You can type here any text you want

FAST from 1987 Grand National

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Red C5

FAST Seq. with wide band O2 and Individual fuel and spark control. Plug and Play. This is off my 87 GN and ran mid 10's at about 25 psi. Ready to ship.

$900 shipped
Thanks.

Peter

Attachments

• efi1.jpg
    efi1.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,091
  • efi2.JPG
    efi2.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 1,074
No reasonable offer will be refused :D
My shop is overflowing with parts. Starting spring cleaning early.

$850 shipped
I take paypal, credit card, etc.
I can ship this week. Let me know. Thanks.

Peter

I don't know what a caspers harness is. The O2 sensor was old, I run C16 in my car so you would want a new one anyway. Thanks.

Peter

looks like an old fast trac harness, if i rember right you have to run a wire from the tps to the old mass air plug:confused:

This is a Fast Track Performance Harness.
I was the original owner of this box and it is a good piece.
This combination was on my TSM build.
You only have to run one wire, I can't remember which off the top of my head.

Horsepoer Connection Welcome to the Frontpage bought the rights to all the Fast Track stuff.
You could call or email him with questions. Cal Hartline would probably also know but out of courtesy I would not ask him since it was not his sale.

the MAP sensor needs to be run , there were mini harnesses made for doing this under the hood for DFI gen 6 installs and i'm sure caspers would be the one to call for it if you want plug and play ,
not hard to do it yourself, you just need to wire map sensor output to maf input and tap the tps 5v power and ground to the map sensor power in and ground
if you already have razor alky just connect the 3 bar map output green wire to the maf input wire( B6 on your stock harness ecm connector or A1 on the fast connector )

the L4H4 WB o2 sensor is a little pricey , Id call cal hartline for that piece as it will be better with a calibrated option file
and youll need an WBo2 extension harness from caspers as the l4h4 wont plug directly into the end you have

Paul is right on track with wiring in the MAP. I would like to add, that if the car has the factory analog dash, the power and ground should already be at the MAP Sensor. I would verify the 5V voltage at the plug. You can just jumper the green MAP wire in the C437 connnector (behind the glove box) to the MAF Signal wire near the ecu.

As for the O2. I can provide you with a new one if you need it along with a universal calibration for the ecu. To be honest, I wouldn't buy a new one until you verify the old one is bad. I have seen those O2's go through a LOT of leaded fuel before they fail.

Cal,

This is why you are such a great asset to the community.
Thanks for pitching in!

Paul is right on track with wiring in the MAP. I would like to add, that if the car has the factory analog dash, the power and ground should already be at the MAP Sensor. I would verify the 5V voltage at the plug. You can just jumper the green MAP wire in the C437 connnector (behind the glove box) to the MAF Signal wire near the ecu.

As for the O2. I can provide you with a new one if you need it along with a universal calibration for the ecu. To be honest, I wouldn't buy a new one until you verify the old one is bad. I have seen those O2's go through a LOT of leaded fuel before they fail.

Summer's ending, back to cleaning instead of playing. Let's make a deal on this thing. Lots of items coming up for sale soon too.

Peter

TTT please. Time to do a little fall cleaning and have a shop full of parts.

$700 OBO and FREE SHIPPING

Peter

You should throw in a deal for a radiator or fan kit. =)

Back