You can type here any text you want

FAST Program for my 4.1 with 83s?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Whitettype86

Young William
Trying to fine tune or mostly get the car running right for racing and driving. The car runs for awhile and idles but does not want to run past 2500rpm without sputtering and cutting out. After 4mins the car dies and its real hard to start up and get it to idle again. A/F looks good its around 14/1. What else should I look for and what should I adjust. Also wondering if anybody has a similiar setup to mine and see there running program?

My setup is listed below. I'd appreciate any help:D

see if you can get D!ck K's GCT file from Nick......that is what I started with and it works fine with my 83's

If that don't work try this program, for 94 octane fuel @20 psi. WHen cold if it dont start do not touch the gas. Just wait and retry in 5 secs until it starts, same as when warm. Fuel pressure should be at 44 psi car hose off. Good luck

http://www3.sympatico.ca/norbz/whitettype.gct

Woody, I see you finally went to a FAST. You use to run a ME? Right?

Originally posted by azgn
see if you can get D!ck K's GCT file from Nick......that is what I started with and it works fine with my 83's

Hmmm, I bet that program looks familiar ;)

wonder why??

(now we just need to figure out how to spool my GTQ.....new converter going in soon and we'll see......)

yep, I ran an ME before.......

I thought you were the ME spokesman?
Might have been someone else. :)

Did you see any gains? ME is nice but there is no correction. I would popped my motor already if I didn't have a FAST.

I had good success with the ME, but when ya get a little closer to the edge, I am not smart enough to save my motor and FAST is;)

Back