You can type here any text you want

FAST wire harness???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SWOOOSH

:confused: im installing the harness on my gn the harness is from precision.it said to run the o2 wires through the antenna gromet.is this possible with out takeing the door off?it would seem verry hard to do.also does the battery wires go through the same hole.and last by the relay there is a plug with 2 red wires.what is its purpose ..thanks for the time.

Don't take the door off!!!
I just wired up my harness about a week ago, and if I remember correctly just open the door. You can see on the inside of the car theres a gromet to pull out then feed the o2 and the battery wires, It's a lot easier if you got a buddy in the engine compartment. Use the tight space between the door and the fender. I had to use a long screwdriver to guide the wires up through the inside of the fender through the door opening at the hinges.If you still having problems feel free to e-mail me and I'll try to help you out as best I can.

Back