You can type here any text you want

FAST wiring harness

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

6APPEAL

A question for the folks using the FAST wiring harness. What did you use for a grommet coming through the fire wall? TIA
John

Duh! :rolleyes: Guess I didn't look close enough at the harness. Heck I didn't even take it out of the plastic. Too busy ooohhhhh'ing and aaaahhh'ing to pay attention. Guess I'll look closer tonight.
John

Just pulled the box back out. My wiring harness does not have a grommet installed, nor is there one in the box. Any idea what size is needed or where to purchase besides FAST? Purchased this unit last year, but I'm just now getting around to putting the car together. TIA
John

Cal, pulled the box back out. No part number but the harness is labeled as an "86-87 Turbo Buick FAST Interface Harness" with long leads. The firewall grommet seems to be the only thing missing.
John

If you are using an interface harness there is only on 5 wire harness that leads to the engine compartment,and that is for the o2 sensor

Back