You can type here any text you want

FAST XFI car wont start!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Alright my car just died while making a pass down the track and will not start. Ive checked my fuel pump and thats ok. Ive looked at the FAST for rpm while cranking and thats ok so my crank sensor is there. Im getting cam signal on the fast because it blinks at the box while i crank it. Im also getting fire because i can hit the meth test button and the car will start on meth.

So i went to the FAST box and checked the injectors....no duty cycle while cranking and on the box itself A-F were staying solid while cranking and G and H would blink. Well I test the injectors and had about 9volts at them. And i have 13+ volts at the box. I unplugged the injector harness and the inj lights on the box flash normally (4 and 4 A-D and E-H). So i swap out the injector harness and injectors with a known good one and No change. After doing this it has changed to A-F blinking and G and H blinking simultaneously.

I have also swapped out the ign module for a known good one and no change either, any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

I guess the only thing left is your factor harness or connector that plugs into the injector harness. With your key turned on but not started unplug an injector and see if you have 12volt and a ground at the pins. You should only have the volt not the ground.

The ecu is in "flash" mode. I am away on vaction, but if you got the XFI from me, call my cell number that is on the sticker on the ecu. My wife "should" understand :cool:

well i put a battery charger on the car and now the check engine lights not flashing just inj A-F and then all of them on the fast box.

I checked the injector harness at the injector and i am getting 11+ volts with key on on BOTH sides? is this right?

Back