You can type here any text you want

Fast xfi on laptop view

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

434nova

I just started the car and let it warm up but before I take it on the road I wanted to know if anyone noticed anything out of the norm with any of the readings. Thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1389620785945.jpg
    1389620785945.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 251
I guess you're going to do this with help from the internet. Watch your plugs with that A/F. Good luck!

I can always be reached by phone or text on the tech number listed on your xfi box. 321-863-2303

That's a pretty small and impossible to read picture!! Try this: with the screen up that you want to show, press ALT+PrtSc. this save the image to the clipboard. Now open window paint, and press Ctrl+V to paste the image into paint. Then do Save AS and save it as a jpg file and name it. Then you can upload it and it will be perfectly viewable.

If Cal is willing to help you give the man a call.

You will save yourself 9 hours of heartache and he will have it running really well for you in 30 minutes or less. Probably less knowing him.

The battey for some reason always has a high voltage reading at start up than after 15 min or so it goes to 13.5 volts.

If Cal is willing to help you give the man a call.

You will save yourself 9 hours of heartache and he will have it running really well for you in 30 minutes or less. Probably less knowing him.

Thank you, Reggie. I was away, but am back in the real world again. OP: feel free to give me a call, I'm on a plane from 8:30-11:00. After that you should be able to reach me

Back