Fast xfi system

DMOSTWANTED1

I am looking to change from my old translator plus system to a fast to get my GN into the tens, can you reccomend someone to do the install and tune in the NJ area? I have the mods listed below with the addition of a RJC n stall convertor, external race gate, and blow off valve and car runs a best of 11.22 @ 125 before these above mods. Car now runs horrible after blown headgasket rebuild with RJC headgasket kit. Need to see a ten second anything blast. Help??:(

I would call Bill Anderson at Anderson Performance for FAST XFI systems.

First, I would call Mike Licht at Full throttle and see if he can help you out with what you have now. You should be able to get into the 10's with your current setup without blowing head gaskets.

I agree with Ted. Call Mike. There is no reason for you not to be able to run a 10 with that setup. You sure don't need a FAST to go 10's! I you want one though visit our front home page. There is a great list of vendors there that sale FAST!

We have Buick customes with Transaltors in the 9's, LS1 customers now in the 8's, your car should be a piece of cake to figure out without spending money on an all new system. If you insist I can sell you an XFI or a Big Stuff 3 and make you a great deal as well as give you full support.
Mike