You can type here any text you want

Fast Xfi

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HighPSI

Staff member
For anyone interested, I will have a couple of XFI's in BG along with the software on a laptop for people to check out. Unless something comes up, FAST will have representatives there to answer any questions you might have.

FWIW: I have shipped several XFXI's out the last couple of weeks. Should be a few running at BG.

Cal got me one for a single large frame 88 turbo mustang,Just waiting on the motor from the machine shop,The car made 998RWHP last year with 76 turbo and an old ford epec system.

Cal i has 2 possible people that may want us to install and tune them there if you have them with you

Got mine today from Cal for my turbo project. I can pick the motor up from the machine shop tomorrow but I seriously doubt I'll have it together before BG.

Cal also got me a SEFI box for a TSM car.

Can the XFI control extra injectors to run alky or would I better off sticking with a different fuel kit for alky? Can it be used with the Ford EDIS ignition?

thanks, chris

It can run ford e dist,As for the extra injectors.I believe it can be setup to run more,But i am not positive

Originally posted by HighPSI
For anyone interested, I will have a couple of XFI's in BG along with the software
(snip)

Looks like the 2 extra I was bringing are sold. I will be doing the install and tuning of them at the Nats. If anyone else is planning on buying one from me in BG, please call me at (321)863-2303, so I know how many to bring. Otherwise, it's first come, first serve.

Thanks for the reminder, Nick. I'll be bringing you the items you wanted.

Back